Zásady ochrany soukromí klientů
PROFIPŘEKLADATEL s.r.o., CIN: 084 24 641
Registered office: Pod Velkým hájem 1424/9, 150 00 Prague 5,
Represented by the managing director Marek Auterský, born on 16 September 1994,
Resident at Pod Velkým Hájem 1424/9, 150 00 Prague 5.
Who manages your personal data?
What personal data do we process?
- Below is a list of the personal data we process:
- Contact data – we obtain this data mainly from your requests sent to us via the request form on our website, www.profiprekladatel.cz/cs/poptavka/, as well as via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number 720 221 398 or 242 441 830. Contact data means, in particular: name, company name, e-mail, and telephone number.
- Uploaded files – for this policy, this means the data that you provide to Profipřekladatel as the Administrator so that it can process your request and provide you with a suitable offer. We accept data through an encrypted request form on our website, www.profiprekladatel.cz/cs/poptavka/, by e-mail, by personal delivery to our office at Plzeňská 172 C, 155 00 Prague 5, or by post.
How do we use the information?
- In connection with the preparation of an offer for the services provided by us, we collect the data specified in Article II.
- The data filled in by you on the request form or by telephone, e-mail or in person will be archived by the Administrator only to the extent strictly necessary and will be regularly backed up on a secure storage device that is the personal property of the Administrator.
- The data collected in accordance with Article I will not be made available to third parties in any way.
- We will continue to keep the data based on our legitimate interest to protect legal claims and our internal records and controls for the duration of the limitation period, which is three years, and one year thereafter with respect to claims made at the end of the limitation period.
- In the event of the initiation of administrative, judicial or other proceedings, we will process your personal data to the extent necessary for the duration of such proceedings and for the remainder of the limitation period after the end of such proceedings.
We are subject to legal obligations
- In our activities, we are subject to Act No. 89/2019 Coll., the Civil Code, Act No. 634/1992 Coll., the Consumer Protection Act, Act No. 235/2004 Coll., the Value Added Tax Act, Act No. 563/1991 Coll., the Accounting Act, Act No. 280/2009 Coll., the Tax Code. For these purposes, we are legally obliged to use personal data for the purposes of the respective legislation within the specified time limits.
We would also like to inform you about your rights and how to exercise them
- You may exercise your right of access, including the right to rectify, at any time; we are human, after all; if you write to us, we will be happy to answer any questions regarding processing your personal data.
If you think that we are processing your data in a way different from what we have stated above, please be careful!
- If we process your personal data based on a legitimate interest for which you have given your consent, you have the right to object to this processing by sending a message to email@example.com; we will have to prove the legitimate reason for which we are processing this data until the objection is resolved your data will not be processed.
If you wish your data to be permanently deleted from our database, please note that!
- You have the right to object to us processing your personal data based on a legitimate interest for which you have given your consent by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org; we will have to prove the legitimate reason for which we are processing the data until the objection is resolved your data will not be processed.